DevOps Engineer with vast experience
Advascale is a Cloud Expert Team, that helps cross-industry companies of all sizes to adopt, operate, and innovate in the cloud. We provided DevOps services for the projects in SaaS, EdTech, Health, E-gov, Fintech, ML/AI, and Crypto/NFT.
Advascale partners with a global cross-industry Enterprises to fulfill comprehensive cloud projects.
As a member of the Advascale Integration Team, you will deal with AWS infrastructure design, CI/CD design, Cloud Adoption & Migration, Load Testing, Cloud Cost Optimization. AWS Solution Artchitect Professional certification is a must.
Full-time or part-time with availability during the day.
Required Tech Stack:
- Solid understanding of DevOps best practices
- Experience with at least two of the major cloud providers (AWS and GCP/Azure)
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes, Helm, Istio
- Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Containerd, Packer, and Jenkins/GitlabCI/Github Actions/Others.
- CentOS, Ubuntu, Alpine at admin level
- Ability to write scripts on at least Shell (Bash), Python, Powershell
- CI/CD: GitlabCI, GitHub Actions, Jenkins
- SCM: Git, Mercurial
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Zabbix
- Logging/monitoring: ELK/EFK, Loki, Grafana
- DB: RDBMS (MySQL-compatible – MariaDB, Amazon Aurora), PostgreSQL, and NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Networking: VPC, ACL, VPN/Wireguard/L2TP/IPSEC, iptables
- General understanding of the SDLC and principles of programming languages
- You must have several accomplished projects with the stack above in your portfolio.
- English level – at least C1
- Russian language – at least B2
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Certification Road Map
- Technical Workshops
- Transparent Hierarchy and quick Decision-making Processes
- Access to the latest Technologies
- Respect, Honesty and Genuine Interest
Please also solve the test case below:
There is a VPS with a very old WordPress which takes 120 Gb of storage. The maximum weight is on the folder wp-content/uploads.
To move everything into the Cloud. One condition only: please use Autoscaling.
Please answer the questions in the questions section.